Wellness and Life Coaching:
If you're in a state of transition in your life, health, relationship or are simply feeling overwhelmed and exhausted by challenges encountered, I can help you.
We will work on every aspect of your current situation, creating a path forward, and getting to the core of not only what you want right now... but why you want it.
This is highly individualistic and transformative work based on your values, morals, upbringing, goals and more. We will create a guided plan to help clear your mind, strengthen your nervous system, and embrace your truest self.
I’m a married mother of 3 teens. I have always dedicated my time in helping others. From deep listening to overcoming challenges, and coaching was a natural career path choice for me. I specialized in Health and Wellness, finding root causes of autoimmune disease, cancer, and other ailments as this was all to real when my nephew was diagnosed at age 11 with brain and spine cancer. This lead me down the path of realizing I can help educate the importance to stress management early on.
Your life today is essentially the sum of your habits. A result of your habits:
How in shape or out of shape you are? How happy or unhappy you are? A result of your habits. How successful or unsuccessful you are? How are your relationships?
- Reshape the way you think about progress and success and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits
- Daily meditation, even a few short minutes, can change your life.
We all experience stress in our lives. Because the vast majority of health problems are caused or influenced by stress, it's important to understand how stress affects your body and learn effective stress management techniques to make stress work for you rather than against you.
- Learning how your nervous system keeps you in a state of alert and how to truly relax.
- Understanding how your mind works and using practical methods to quiet it down.
Relationships are the key to so many things: finding and keeping your life partner, finding and keeping your job, getting along with your children and family, closing deals, enjoying parties and social life and more.
But how do we balance our physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, as well as our social, family and work needs?
- Whether at work or at home, understanding how to communicate effectively and understanding what someone is really saying to you is vital for positive relationships.
- Learning to identify when you've been triggered and what to do in order to communicate clearly when you're upset.
Body image is subject to all kinds of distortions from the attitudes of one's parents, other early experiences, internal elements like emotions or moods, and other factors.
- Prioritize Function Over Form. Consider everything your body does for you.
- Practice Positive Self-Talk. Once you begin to notice this automatic stream of negative consciousness, you can begin doing something about it.
Includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. As such, it is a universal human experience—something that touches us all.
- You can discover who you truly are, what you really want to be doing, and allowing that powerful force to direct your decision-making.
- Spirituality is about aligning with what is motivating you and harnessing that power to feel liberated and alive.