No one is ever prepared to hear a diagnosis for a life-altering or threatening illness. Support will lead to a more stable life, and early intervention is the key to positive results.
Don’t know where to begin with all the new information you’ve received?
Do you feel you’re juggling so many tasks, you’re afraid to drop something?
Are you confused by all of the special diets?
Receiving conflicting information?
Are you stressed about finding the right doctors, therapy and therapists?
Worried about your future?
Feeling judged by your family and society?
I help motivated but overwhelmed clients get the clarity, confidence and tools they need NOW to help overcome challenges, heal from ailments and not just live, but THRIVE.
Let’s explore your the areas in your life that will keep you from healing.
We all experience stress in our lives. Because the vast majority of health problems are caused or influenced by stress, it's important to understand how stress affects your body and learn effective stress management techniques to make stress work for you rather than against you.
- Learning how your nervous system keeps you in a state of alert and how to truly relax.
- Understanding how your mind works and using practical methods to quiet it down.
Relationships are the key to so many things: finding and keeping your life partner, finding and keeping your job, getting along with your children and family, closing deals, enjoying parties and social life and more.
But how do we balance our physical, mental and spiritual well-being, as well as our social, family and work needs?
- Not addressing hurt in relationships is one of the leading factors that negatively affect our body’s ability to heal.
- Whether at work or at home, understanding how to communicate effectively and understanding what someone is really saying to you is vital for positive relationships.
- Learning to identify when you've been triggered and what to do in order to communicate clearly when you're upset.
Body image is subject to all kinds of distortions from the attitudes of one's parents, other early experiences, internal elements like emotions or moods, and other factors.
- Prioritize Function Over Form. Consider everything your body does for you.
- Practice Positive Self-Talk. Once you begin to notice this automatic stream of negative consciousness, you can begin doing something about it.
Includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. As such, it is a universal human experience—something that touches us all.
- You can discover who you truly are, what you really want to be doing, and allowing that powerful force to direct your decision-making.
- Spirituality is about aligning with what is motivating you and harnessing that power to feel liberated and alive.
** My clients have access to continual communication between sessions as your health is of top most priority. I look forward to being a part of your health care team!
To your health,
Certified in Integrative Health Coaching
(Academy of Integrative Medicine)