Do any of these sound familiar?
- I am disengaged at work and I have a hard time feeling motivated.
- Change is scary and uncomfortable to me.
- I don’t get enough sleep, and feel exhausted and irritable all the time.
- I’ve gained too much weight and don’t take good care of myself.
- I feel stuck and have a hard time making decisions.
- Conversations often turn into conflict and I lose my temper.
- My life is totally out of balance and it’s taking a toll on my family.
- I feel invisible and want to be heard, seen, and valued.
- I’ve lived my life putting everybody else first and lost myself along the way.
- I am doing all the right things and nothing is working.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to make a lasting change, I invite you to explore this website and contact me.
If you are not sure yet, let me ask you, how well is your current approach working for you in terms of happiness, health, productivity, life satisfaction, and relationships? And if you could be in a totally different place six months from now, how willing are you to consider coaching?
Hi, I'm Susanna.
If I could share one thing about my philosophy of life it would be this: Every situation in life has a lesson to teach us -to become stronger, to communicate more clearly, to trust our instincts, to express our love, to forgive, to know when to let go, or to try something new.
Starter Package: 6 one-hour coaching sessions + unlimited text and email support between sessions
Gold Package: Energy Leadership Index* assessment and debrief + 6 one-hour coaching sessions + unlimited text and email support between sessions
Platinum Package: Energy Leadership Index* assessment and debrief + 12 one-hour coaching sessions + unlimited text and email support between sessions
Additional coaching session (one-hour)
- The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) is an 70-question online assessment that takes about 20 minutes to complete, and includes a 12-page custom report and a coach-led debrief. As an ELI certified coach, I use the results to assess an individual’s energy makeup under everyday circumstances as well as their energetic response to stress. This assessment is important because it helps identify how different levels of energy show up in a person’s behavior. It helps create awareness and identify areas of need such as unconscious habits that will become the focus of the coaching process.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.