Nourishing our bodies is key to health and happiness, but it can be confusing! My strategy is to help you master the basics of planning, shopping, and cooking, while be mindful of triggers.
I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, as well as 5 years experience in Community and Public Health Nutrition, with a passion for food. My clients can meet up with me at the grocery store or their homes for simple, but evidence-based solutions. I look forward to empowering you to embrace life-long, healthy behavior change.
What I Offer:
- initial consultation to establish goals
- nutrition education
- shopping techniques, including reading nutrition labels
- cooking tips, including knife skills training
- food diary analysis
- recipes with nutrition breakdown
- weekly email with recipes and nutrition article
- overall support on your health journey